Grantsville and Arnoldsburg volunteers fire departments
were called to a home in Grantsville last Thursday night.
The home of Charles Adams and family, at the corner of
High and Wigner streets, was destroyed by a fire caused by a wood stove.
Charles, Rita and son James, 15, lost everything. The
family is in need of any donations that the community has to offer.
“We need everything, but clothes,” said Rita Adams.
The Adams are hunting for a new place to live, including
a place where their five dogs can be at home too.
“We are looking for something near town and definitely
something in Calhoun County. We want to stay in the area,” said Charles
For information about how you can help the Adams, call
Michael Snodgrass, 354-0252.
“God bless everyone who can help,” said Charles, “We are
trusting and praying that every-thing will work out.”